Valentine’s Day is TOMORROW but I’ve decided this entire month should be dedicated to pampering myself a little bit at a time. Sound like something you might be interested in doing, too? Here are a few of my favorite things, picked to make you look and feel fabulous all day long:
1. STYLE MONEY: What better way to say I love you than with a little help from your friend? Nothing makes my heart happier than getting to help style clients and help improve their daily lives through their wardrobe. Gifting yourself some time with me, or even passing this gift idea along to your honey, is a sure fire way to feel great not just this month, but for the rest of your life!
2. METALLIC CLUTCH: No matter your age, a little bit of shine goes along way. Treat your fun and flirty side with a pop that doesn’t seem too over the top. Grabbing your little shiny hand bag on the way out makes for a fun night no matter what your plans are.
3. A PRETTY LITTLE BANGLE: My goal in life is to have a wardrobe that is versatile yet classic.This bracelet might just be the solution. Its adorable little details make for a look of the ages, and the statement it brings on your wrist will have all your girlfriends begging for the fashion deets.
4. PINK LIPS: It is the month of love after all… I only see that fit for a pouty pink lip. My collection of lip sticks go from drug store to designer, and they each represent a different mood. This February I encourage you all to try out a new brand or a new shade to see what it can do for you.
5. A SWEET SCARF: I don’t know about y’all, but the scarf scene as of late is making my heart pitter patter! I love to drape them over my tees, wrap them up with a leather jacket, or even tie a small handkerchief around my neck with a cute dress. Scarfs are in and I am crossing my fingers they stick around!
6. SOY DELICIOUS: Recently I found myself in contact with the owner of Soy Delicious’ sister, and boy did it change my life! These candles not only smell AMAZING, but once the wax melts it turns into lotion. Call it a two-for-one gift! How long have I been throwing away half burned candles with a ring of unmelted wax around the rim?? Well, never again now that I’ve found these amazing gems! If you purchase nothing else this month, I suggest you do yourself this one little favor!
So take on February 14th, and all the days that follow, with some great new additions to your wardrobe and beauty regime.
May your Valentine’s be full of chocolate and love,